Connect, think, and share with GENCFO live in London!
Join the GENCFO community at GENCFO South for an enriching experience that will allow you to develop new connections, and discover innovative ideas to enhance your finance function.
Learn about GENCFO’s mission to amplify your voice, and have the opportunity to ask questions to the community and panel. Take advantage of this chance to get answers to your pressing concerns and gain valuable insights to overcome your pain points.
Host: Chris Argent, Founder and MD, GENCFO
Speakers: Johan Olsson, CFO, Volvo UK
Venue: BFI, Fitzrovia, London – INFORMATION & REGISTRATION HERE
Topic: Finance and the Machine – Reimagining the Finance workforce of the future!
The traditional finance function has already been disrupted by technology, advancements in tech are transforming interactions, transactions and processes. Fuelled by efficiency and cost saving, the digital transformation of the finance function is continuing apace. As finance pivots to a more commercial, strategic role, embracing technology is key.
Join us when Chris, Jonas, and our community will explore:
- What is the impact on the finance workforce, and how do we modernise?
- The modern finance function driven by people and machines
- Are traditional career trajectories still relevant?
- Data skills, storytelling and business analysts: what are the key skills needed?
- Upskilling the existing workforce: aligning today’s finance talent to technologies
Running order for the evening
19.00 Fireside chat with Johan Olsson, CFO, Volvo UK
19.40 Q&A with our panel
20.00 Networking time
Laisser un commentaire